Monday, October 02, 2006

Truck loads of happy happy incidents happened.
Hohoho!

When I was studying Physics on Sunday,
this big green grasshopper suddenly hopped onto my book.
Both my sister & I got shocked & started screaming,
running outta the room.
How I hate insects :/

My maid took a piece of tissue & caught it.
YUCKS!!
Imagine feeling the shape of the grasshopper.
I dont even wanna think about it =S
The sight of it scares me =/

Yesterday, dad had this $150 voucher to shop at Popular.
We went on a shopping spree!
When looking at some stuffs,
this mother & son blocked me.
I stood there,
said excuse me.
But alas!
They still squat down there,
like nobody's business.
Grrr, I have their photo, but I chose not to post it here.
:D :D :D

What a cute bear :D

Blue Angel! My ipod skin :D
So nice!

PEOPLE!
TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS!!
Guess what is this item :D

Boogee down! :D

Punkster :D

Kuku hair.

Have any idea of whats that?
Yep!
Its a keyboard cleaner!
Removes dust from your dirty keyboard XD

Stayed back to study in school today.
I have loads of Maths questions to ask the guys =D

I love my bestie! :D :D

Wires dropped from the "sky"
HA HA HA

Looks like a jungle (:

When going home,
funny incidents happened.
We walked past the bakery.
Said bye to the auntie.
Saw that uncle wasnt there.
So PF & jie made wild guesses.

JIE: He must have went to find women!
PF: An mou cong liang (Massage & have a shower)
ME: HAHAHA! OMG SO LAME =D

Then we walked to the traffic lights, the 4 junctions :/
Saw this man,
swinging his arms as if bees are attacking him.
I kept laughing at him :)

After that, honks were heard.
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
The man in the truck pointed his middle finger!!
>:(
Damn funny la.

We smelled otah smell when walking home.
Saw a malay man selling it,
PF treat us to 4 otahs!
Thanks dearie! :D :D

Otah otah :D :D

CH papers are on Thurs.
All the best people! :)
Gotta study maths & CH.
Im so fricking stressed up!!

Somehow somewhat,
it isnt my fault.
My anger has already been gone.
So there's not reason for you to ask me anymore okay?
Although both you & I have our own flaws,
I dont even mind what has happened in the past.
Well, its up to you now.
& you left without even saying goodbye?
BOO.

No comments: